Auto Body Repair Process ~ Peace of Mind
A car accident – even a minor fender bender – can be a traumatic event. At Marin’s, our goal is to help you get your car repaired as quickly as possible, with no hassles and minimal inconvenience.
We perform auto body work on all makes and models of cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, and hybrids.
At every step in the process, we provide support, including:
- 24-hour towing services
- pick up and delivery of your vehicle (within our delivery area)
- rental car arrangements
- free estimates (using state-of-the-art estimating and repair management software)
- insurance claims processing
- submission of supplemental work claims (to your insurance company)
- advocacy on your behalf with your insurance company
We’re not a corporate auto body repair shop. Instead, we’re an independent, small business that’s been operating in Littleton since 1994.
Our technicians are I-CAR trained and ASE Certified, both of which are the “gold standards” for the auto body repair industry. And each job is overseen and inspected by owner Shawn Marin.
A typical auto body repair project, involves the following steps:
- inspection and preliminary estimate
- tear down
- further inspection (and submission of supplements to your insurance company, if necessary)
- structural repair
- sheet metal repair and replacement
- painting and refinishing
- final inspection
We use an advanced PPG water borne painting system, with more than 50,000 paint mixing formulas. You can rest assured that your car, truck, SUV, or motorcycle will come out looking as good (or better!) than it did before the accident or damage.
For more information on our auto body repair process or to receive a free estimate, please call (303) 791-3389, or stop by our repair shop in Littleton.
We’re located near C-470 and Santa Fe, and we service customers all across the Denver metro area, including: Denver, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Centennial, Roxborough, Castle Rock and Lakewood. Our rating with the BBB is A+.